One of
the worst examples of our ADD society landed on me yesterday, as I
was in the car with my brother. We're in Italy, jamming along to a
Snap – I've got the power
on the radio, when suddenly the song fades into ads and into a new
song. Confused, we get into the next song and it suddenly changes
again after a couple of minutes. Now people should know that I pretty
much hate the radio and the music on it, so it was a miracle that
they were playing tunes I was enjoying. But we realised that they
were only playing half songs. Do you realise that some consider
people's attention spans to be so bad that they can't even listen to
one listenable song on the radio anymore??? That is so messed up that
it almost trumps the fact that songs about oral sex make it on the
radio for preteens to sing along to!
Screw that, Stu and
I are beatboxing and rapping Snap in the car for the kids from now
on. They love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment