Cycling is great, it gets your muscles moving, even strained, it takes you places quicker, it's always an enjoyable experience, even in the rain. Last week I went back to a place I absolutely love; it's at the edge of Canterbury, overlooking it all (or almost all), two huge fields, one next to the other, having inspired me many a time.
I felt it was appropriate to pick up my pen and let it touch paper.
Saturday, 26/03/2005
Last time I was here I had forgotten
how to write.
Questo paesaggio ispiratorio di storie e di poesie.
En ecrire un seul serait ne pas entendre.
So as verve and joy pours out of every pore of my body,
Posero la mia penna ed ascoltero,
Et je me fonderais dans cet instant duratoire.
Arigato... Gomennasai.
Dopo aver scritto questo pezzo, ho infatti posato la mia penna, ma dopo pochi minuti non ce la facevo.
J'avais fait quelquechose de nouveau, de la poesie courte et en ecrire seulement une aurait vraiment ete ne pas entendre tout ce qu'il y avait a entendre!
So...
26/03/2005
Have you ever tried writing
Short poetry?
It's not a bad idea.
26/03/2005
Row of trees,
less thick
in between natural woods.
As people walk through you romantically,
I see you from a hill many miles afar.
On the edge of the horizon,
What is there beyond?
Powerful in a strange way.
Gorgeous thing I never expected.
Maybe I'll visit you some day.
26/03/2005
Multivarious landscape.
On the edge of modern and progressivist "reality".
In your own corner of universe.
Medieval alive, lookout for the people,
turned towards the west.
Watch yourself at the eastern border,
where technological evil lies.
You really have to go there to see this stuff for yourself!!! It's a mindblowing set of mixed things, never see all of it the same day or the same way on a different day! Worth it... Word.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment