Friday, September 16, 2005

Matching poems

05/09/2005

07:00

As I am walking into town
the silence of the morning reigns
but quietly broken by the rain
as the sun begins to break.

14/09/2005

Walking down the same path
same time as before.
You painted the sky for me,
in a way that speaks
like a note on a mirror
that says "I love you, have a good day at work :)"

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

I passed my driving test yesterday! yay!

xox
Lindsey

Liam Thatcher said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jojo
Happy Birthday to you.

Eat some cake! ;)

Thais said...

En reponse a ton dernier comment (i seem to have lost your email address, c'est chouette...)... oui, tu as raison - but Marie is here, and she is the best at keeping me accountable, so no worries... :)
Et puis, Willow Creek, c'est pas trop mon style. They are a great church, c'est sur, mais it's too much of a "production" for me. Here is the church I am checking out: www.sojourn.org
How are you liking youth ministry??? Any oooga boooga moments?? ;)