Monday, October 24, 2005

regaining touch

Sunday, 23/10/2005
Take a moment, in between
chaotic dreams and full speed life
before I finally go to sleep, to grab a pen and write.

"It felt like my life stopped although it was in acceleration,
I lost the string that I was following with concentration."

The quiet moments are the best to examine what it's been like
collecting my thoughts and doing things no one else really likes.
Simple pleasures I appreciate that make me sophisticated
in my own way.

Dreaming dreams and thinking thoughts that are never really clear
Hoping that a concretisation eventually will draw near.
Oh, in my desires I am lost and with no aim,
if not the one to plod on in faith to eventually claim
a finite work for myself.

In the meantime, just write along,
maybe a poem, maybe a song,
with a mug of hot chocolate that says on it "star",
and swirling smoke rising from my cigar.

4 comments:

Liam Thatcher said...

J.T. Noels. Are you interested in cheap home insurance? Or how about free gasoline? Can I interest you in a small porcelain representation of Husein Gradaščević, the Bosniak general who fought for Bosnian autonomy in the Ottoman Empire?

P.S. Great post

Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about resonator guitar. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching resonator guitar and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from resonator guitar anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching resonator guitar.
Even though my search is not on regaining touch I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

Anonymous said...

that was subtle...

Liam Thatcher said...

Hey J.T. Noels I just stumbled across your website when I was doing a search for
ambiguous meat based products

I don't really understand why searching for such wonderful delicacies would lead me to your entry on regaining touch, but I am glad it did. Maybe it is something to do with the huge amounts of pointless comments you get on your blog!

I'd recommend using the word verification option in order to cut down on inflatables on top of trailers

Well, I guess I should get back to my research. It's bizarre what weird types you can find.

Even though my search is not on regaining touch I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!